It’s not easy to get in the Holiday spirit in Los Angeles, what with the lack of snowmen or just cold weather in general. But the Venice Winter Wonderland is bringing it all a little bit closer. There might even be a little bit of snow involved, along with a whole bundle of other holiday festivities for the whole family.
The event is ongoing and taking place: Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays 10am-7pm. December 5th-January 4th at the Venice Beach Recreation Center 1800 Oceanfront Walk (just west of Windward Circle).
- Snow Play Area & Slides
- Candy Cane Lane featuring Arts & Crafts and Seasonal Treats
- Entertainment featuring Venice Rockettes and Carolers
- Gingerbread Making Contest, featuring Live Demos on specified dates
- Holiday Cookie Decorating
- Ugly Sweater Contest
- Photos with Santa in a Giant Snow Globe!
- Holiday Train Rides
- Bounce House